||Terms and Conditions
This Service Agreement is made by and agreed to between SPONADS,
located at 7 Sonal Park, Subhanpura, Baroda, Gujarat, India - 390023, and you ("You").
As a service provider, SPONADS facilitates "Advertisement Marketplace" by providing services via the Internet. An "Advertisement Marketplace" is where a "User", person, entity, publisher, advertiser, affiliate or its agent, operating "Web site(s)" (internet domain, or some parts of a domain) registers themselves in order to Buy or Sell advertisement space. The Buyer (Advertiser) compensates the Seller (Publisher), in accordance with this Agreement and the Program Payout specifications.
PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SPONADS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED HERE THEN DO NOT USE THE SPONADS SITE OR SERVICES OFFERED BY SPONADS. BY REGISTERING ON SPONADS SITE AS A USER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU POSSESS THE LEGAL RIGHT AND ABILITY TO USE SPONADS AND ITS SERVICES, AND TO COMPLY AND ENTER INTO THIS LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Membership in the SPONADS is subject to prior approval of SPONADS. SPONADS reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing service users, in its sole discretion, with or without cause.
Approval of membership in the SPONADS is limited only to the specific root URLs for which service user has applied for approval. SPONADS reserves the right to withhold approval of membership in SPONADS based on Website primary language. SPONADS reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any user or Website for any reason at any time, with or without notice to the user and regardless of whether such user or Website was previously accepted.
Approval of Membership:
- Registration with SPONADS shall not confer any right on User to market or promote any Programs made available by SPONADS on the Site on behalf of its clients (the "Advertisers"). All prospective Users need official approval from SPONADS before they can become Publishers. Only approved Publishers will be able to earn via selling their advertisement space. SPONADS reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval for any reason, whatsoever.
Termination of membership:
- SPONADS reserves the right to terminate any User's relationship with the SPONADS at any time, with or without cause. Termination notice may be provided via email or any other public means and will be effective immediately. Upon receipt of such termination notice, User agrees to immediately remove from his/her website SPONADS html code for serving Ads from SPONADS. User will be paid, in the next scheduled payment cycle, all legitimate earnings due up to the time of termination. Upon termination, and in the event that fraudulent activities have been documented in the SPONADS system/logs and/or violates the Terms and Conditions, no past or future payments will be made by SPONADS to the User.
- User may request a termination of your account by contacting the SPONADS Staff. User's account will be terminated and all the data related to that account will be removed, if there are no pending issues, legal or other related to that particular account.
- User will not alter the ads code provided by SPONADS.
- User will not use SPONADS for any purpose that is illegal, pornographic, infringing, obscene, abusive, or in any offensive manner, including but not limited to violating the security of any computer network.
- User will not remove the ads code provided by SPONADS prior to the completion of purchased campaign. If code is removed prior to the completion of a purchased campaign then User will not be issued any payments for that particular advertisement space.
- User will not allow other people to use the account created on SPONADS.
- User will not try to cheat the system. If User tries to hide in messages, text, URL/Sitename in Title, Description, Tags or any other visible part in the marketplace then User's account will be terminated.
- User will not attempt to fraud or scam other SPONADS Users.
- User will not use SPONADS for anything that is considered as illegal.
- User will not purchase ads for anyone else other then himself.
- User will not use the site to get the information of other SPONADS Users or their Websites.
- User agrees that User is legally responsible for any claims resulting from User's access to SPONADS, and its use of SPONADS in connection with the Services, and it indemnifies and will hold SPONADS harmless from and against any and all claims arising there from.
- User acknowledge and agree that the SPONADS may access, edit, modify or delete any part of User's Account, statistics, advertisements [Purchased/Sold] at any time.
- User also acknowledge and agree that SPONADS has sole discretion in determining if you have violated this Terms and Conditions. User also agree to fully comply and disclose account information if needed to comply with law enforcement, or legal processes.
- User agrees that no monetary or other type of refunds will be given for purchased advertisement space on other SPONADS User's site. Funds are only refundable in certain circumstances in a form of deposited Funds in User's account at SPONADS discretion.
- User agrees that If User violates this agreement in any way, User's account may be terminated without reimbursement and all funds earned and deposited will be forfeited.
- Payments will be issued on 15th of every month if there are Pending payments in User's account.
- It is User's responsibility to ensure that User can receive payment by the methods listed on User's account.
- User [Publisher] agrees that ads code will not be removed or the website will not be taken down once the ads campaign is running. If the ads code is removed in between the ads campaign OR the site is taken down, then no payments shall be made to the Publisher.
- Once a payment has been sent, SPONADS makes no guarantee as to the processing or arrival date of User's payment.
- User (Publisher) agrees to allow SPONADS to put default ads with Paid listings from which SPONADS might earn revenue. Default ads are only rotated on the ads space when there is no current ads campaign running for that particular ads space.
- On SPONADS 1 month is referred as 30 days.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
- SPONADS WILL NOT HAVE ANY DUTY TO CONTROL THE CONTENT THAT SPONADS USER OR ANY OTHER USERS MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, AND SPONADS IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED THROUGH ITS SITE. USER ASSUMES ALL RISK RELATED TO ITS PULISHED CONTENT. USER RELEASES SPONADS FROM ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PUBLICATION OF ITS CONTENT THROUGH THE SITE.
- THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO USER ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPONADS DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RESULTS OF ANY ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN, AND USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO.
- SPONADS MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. SPONADS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE PRIVACY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED ON SPONADS EQUIPMENT, TRANSMITTED OVER NETWORKS ACCESSED BY THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE CONNECTED WITH USER'S USE OF THE SERVICES.
- SPONADS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR APPROVING OR DISAPPROVING A SITE OR ADVERTISEMENT. IF ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT COMPLIANT WITH SPONADS TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN IT WILL BE DISAPPROVED AND THE FUNDS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RETURNED TO SPONADS ADVERTISER'S ACCOUNT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONADS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
SPONADS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE USERS FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, BASED UPON A CLAIM OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY OR STRICT LIABILITY), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT SPONADS TOTAL OBLIGATIONS AND/OR LIABILITY CAN NEVER EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE SPECIFIC ADVERTISING SALE IN QUESTION.